- It's a metal door and being a door to the garage, it's a fire door.
- Products we could DIY
- However, feel free to double-check and get a professional opinion on the best products to use with a fire door. We're happy with the product we selected.
- Easy to install
Information We Needed Before We Decided on the Best Product:
- The depth and width of the door
- A close measurement of how big the open gap is at the bottom of the door (between the floor and the door)
- To choose a fire-rated product
- Something that was affordable and that we could do ourselves
Allow Me To Save You Some Time:
- U-Shaped Door Bottom with Drip Cap (To fit a 1(3/4)" door width)
- Door Draft Stopper for Exterior/Interior Doors - Weather Stripping Door Sweep. Here's the one we purchased from Amazon Canada. Here's a similar product on Amazon USA - It's not the exact same, but very close.
|This is the Metal Slide On Door Sweep - View from the Outside of the Door|
|This is the weather guard on the inside of the door|
FOLLOW US ON: