After giving it some thought, I picked my favorite personally used and reviewed product over the past year.
While pondering and pedaling, I realized my favorite purchase (actually, it was a gift) out of all the reviews I've written and recommended is ... drumroll ..... "The Cubii."
This Personally Reviewed Product Still Rates 5 Stars After Nearly One Year of Use
- It's top quality
- It's not cheap feeling or cheap looking
- It's completely quiet! It doesn't make a sound! No squeaks whatsoever!
- It fits nicely under my desk
- It's always there, so the possibility of exercise is always there
- It has a grip mat, so it doesn't slide around
- As soon as I sit at my desk, I can pedal
- When stressed or frustrated, I pedal faster
- If you're desk-bound for the entire day, you can pedal all-day
- Stop and start pedaling whenever you want
- It's addictive in a good way!
- Your glutes and thighs get a workout
- I feel less guilty sitting for an extended period when I'm pedaling!
- It helps me to think of new ideas when I'm creatively stuck
- It feels good to pedal
- You can adjust the tension, track calories burned, etc
- It's not too big
- It hides nicely under my desk, making it unassuming
2. Something for the yard or garden - I still love this one.
3. Something for the bedroom - Yep,this does the job.
If you've seen the commercials for the Cubii and wondered whether it does what it says, I say, wonder-no-more; it's a solid, useful product. After one year, it still gets 5 stars from me.
FOLLOW US ON: