|Air Fryer Sugar Cinnamon Biscuit Bites - Reviewed|
These air fry sugar-cinnamon biscuits are so easy to make, and what a wonderful little sweet treat and snack. Your family will think that you spent all day making these.
These little beauties are perfect for breakfast or an after-school snack for the kids. I made these last week and they did not last very long at all in our house.
Sweet Biscuit Bites Ingredients:
1 package Pillsbury Grand Biscuits (8 counts)
1 stick (1/2 cup) melted butter
3/4 cup white sugar
2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Cut each biscuit into fours
- In a bowl add the sugar and cinnamon and mix together
- Melt the butter, I used a measuring cup for the melted butter
- Spray your air fry pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Place them in the air fryer, and space them so they don't touch each other.
- Set to air fry at 360 degrees
- Set the timer for 3 or 4 minutes. Times could vary with different air fryers. I used our Ninja Foodi Grill and Air Fryer
- Remove them with tounges to a plate and let them rest for a couple of minutes.
- Dip each one in butter then roll them in the sugar and cinnamon.
Cutting the biscuits into fours. You can roll these into little balls if you like to be like donut holes. The yield is 32 little sugar-cinnamon biscuit bites.
The first batch is done, in the air fryer for 3 minutes at 360 degrees or until they are golden brown. On the 2nd batch, they were done after 2 minutes because the air fryer was already heated. That is something you will have to keep an eye on.
After about 2 minutes I dipped each one in the butter and then rolled in the sugar-cinnamon mixture.
FOLLOW US ON: