Your astrology party is all about the décor, the games, the prizes and the food. Anything you do that incorporates astrology will work. Incorporate one or all of these suggestions:
1. The Decorations and Accessories
- Use wine glasses that feature each zodiac sign. Depending on the size of your party, and budget permitting, determine how many wine glass duplicates you'll need. In other words, if you have more than one person per zodiac sign, you'll need multiple wine glasses in that sign.
- If purchasing wine glasses for multiple signs to cover all the zodiac signs is too expensive, then opt for astrology wine charms. Get multiple sets so that each person can grab their astrology sign wine charm and attach it to their wine glass.
- Use zodiac astrology table cloths and napkins. Of course you can purchase the table cloths, however, to save money, you can also DIY this part of your décor. Get plain white tablecloths from the dollar store, and use a permanent marker to write a sign or multiple signs directly onto it. If you're having a large party and happen to have twelve tables, give each table a sign name. If you only have a few tables, or one table, write multiple sign names on each. You could split up the groupings according to the zodiac elements, Earth, Fire, Water, and Air.
- Use the symbols for each sign as wall décor. As an example, Leo the Lion, Taurus the Bull, and so on. That gives you twelve posters to feature around the room.
- Use crystal balls as table center pieces.
- Budget permitting, hire a Psychic for the party! If nothing else, it will get everyone talking!
- On twelve large sheets of paper, write 5 personality traits that typically represent each sign. Put the sheets on the wall where everyone can see and read them. Then, on a piece of paper, have people write which sign matches each of the 12 traits. The top three winners each get a prize.
- Print out the constellations for each sign, or buy the posters of each, and have people match the astrology sign name with the constellation. Again, they'd write their answers down and hand them in to be graded for the winning prize.
- Play scrabble, but add a rule that all words have to be astrology, astronomy, or space related.
- Create a music playlist that features songs that are mystical or space related
- Astrology fridge magnets that give the traits of the person. Here's an example.
- Astrology T-shirts
- Lottery Tickets
- Crystals that represent each sign
- A Moon Lamp
- Books about Astrology
- A Trip to Mars (They'll have to settle for a book about it)
- Cupcakes with each Zodiac sign spelled out in Icing on top
- Have a speciality cake made that highlights all 12 of the zodiac signs on it
- Homemade or store bought moon pies
- Cheese balls (the moon),
- Vegetables trays in the shape of each zodiac sign
- Foods related to each zodiac sign
- Use each element to categorize foods: Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. Choose foods related to each one. Use fruits, veggies, meats for Earth - Air chilled meats and popcorn for Air - Spicy foods for Fire, and Seafood for Water.
FOLLOW US ON: