We should have installed a handrail for our front porch steps decades ago!
When we were younger, we could manage the stairs without an issue, but as we've aged, not so much. Also, the handrail provides additional safety during those long winter months.
We noticed our neighbor installed a handrail; of course, we liked it and thought it would also match nicely with our home. They informed us they acquired it from Amazon and forwarded the purchase link.
7 Features That Make This Handrail Awesome
- It is Anodized Aluminum which makes it more corrosion resistant than regular aluminum
- The satin black color matches our existing black porch railing
- It was a quick delivery from Amazon (for our home location)
- It meets commercial strength building codes
- My husband appreciated that the brackets pivoted to align with the studs, which according to him, made the installation a lot easier
- There's an anti-slip vinyl insert that installs underneath the round top part of the railing giving the railing an excellent secure grip when holding on
- We required the 4ft railing to extend down from the top of the porch to the bottom of the third step, and it did so perfectly!
FOLLOW US ON: