|Review of a Pinterest Tool That Predicts Future Trends|
Most of us don't choose what to write about based on what is popular. However, there are specific exceptions. For example, if you have a Home Decor website (as I do), you may want to feature trending products or ideas that are projected to be the current year's rage.
I have to admit, I rarely approach selecting a funky home decor item to write about based upon its popularity. However, I also don't just select items willy-nilly either.
When I'm featuring a product on Funkthishouse.com, it's because:
- It's different, funky, and something everyday decorators would not consider.
- It's a home decor item loaded with color, design, and style.
- It's a product that a select group of home decor junkies tends towards.
- It's a creative item or idea that can be added to existing decor.
- It's through the roof expensive! For the shock value alone.
- It's through the basement inexpensive! Shock value savings.
- It's bright, cheerful, and, most of the time, not a neutral color.
- It's popular, but only for its originality.
- It's a common item, with uncommon prints and designs.
- It's bizarre but very cool.
Pinterest Business - Pinterest Predicts
What Information Are You Provided on Each Category?
Have You Used Pinterest Trends - Another Handy Tool
FOLLOW US ON: