|Healthy and delicious ham rolls on celery.|
4 Ingredient - Ham Rolls on Celery
This spicy, creamy snack is super easy to assemble and my version consisted of only 4 ingredients: celery, ham, cream cheese and sriracha.
- 2 sticks of celery
- 4 slices of ham
- cream cheese
- spread cream cheese on a ham slice.
- roll the ham, jelly roll style
- wash the celery sticks, trimming the ends then cutting each remaining stick into 1/2.
- place a couple of drops of sriracha in the celery stick
- place the ham and cream cheese roll in the celery stick - on top of the sriracha
|add sriracha to your taste|
I am not a nutritionist so I cannot instruct you on what includes healthy eating for you. But I do know with certainty, that overdoing it on carbs, sugars, and caffeine causes me problems. This snack helped me avoid the snacks that I wanted to avoid this weekend. And ended the cravings I was having for the sweets.
My inspiration came from those cream cheese and ham rolls many of us have enjoyed at parties and celebrations.
The Kraft version of the recipe is here. The Kraft version uses chives for the flavor kick, cuts the rolls into smaller sections, and places the pinwheel sections on crackers.
|Ham Pinwheels recipe by Kraft|
There are other variations of pinwheels, including rolling a pickle in the ham wrap with the cream cheese. I like the pickle version too and may pick up some pickle spears to give it a try on the celery sticks.
FOLLOW US ON: