Review of Tips on Photographing Birds in Flight
- Patience- This is #1
- Long lens- I used 70-300mm for most of my photos
- Find the right location--birds seem to congregate near water to find food so that is a good place to start
- Understand bird behavior-Observation is key here. The more you observe the better your chances of catching birds in flight.
- Using right settings on your camera. A shutter speed of 1/500 or higher is ideal
- GET CREATIVE and Have Fun!
Florida Wilderness Reserve
With Lots of Patience
Slower Birds are Easier
My Photos on Zazzle Products
FOLLOW US ON: