|Frigidaire Gallery Series|
- Crazy as it sounds, because I'm on the taller side, bending with these less than perfect knees every time I would need something from the freezer was an issue
- I find the bottom freezers have more potential for disorganization (I have a lot of people in the house, and supervising how they remove and put things back isn't possible)
- I prefer the freezer items to be at eye level (or most of it at eye level)
- The location of our fridge in our kitchen wasn't really conducive to having a large freezer drawer pulled out - it would block the flow of traffic
- The Fridge sections are wonderful! They have double french doors (although some come with one door if you would prefer that)
- The wider upper fridge area easily enables you to store food width-wise - very convenient for cakes, trays and other large serving dishes.
- They look amazing!
- If money wasn't really an object and I were to choose a bottom freezer fridge,
- The stainless steel finish had to be the 'finger print proof' kind - We did like another manufacturer's product, however the fridge was not treated with a finish to prevent the ugliness of constant finger prints and thus constant wiping of the doors.
- The side by side french door model was important to us - Our kitchen size works best with this kind of fridge
- We wanted an Ice and Water Dispenser and really liked how easy this one was to use and understand
- We love the lighting in the fridge - It's a daylight lighting with a very light blue hue to it - looks modern, and looks great at night when you open the fridge (futuristic)
FOLLOW US ON: