My family loves desserts and the 4th of July recipes provide a great opportunity to play in the kitchen while preparing unique treats.
Of course, many of the cakes and cupcakes require food coloring, but there are other ways to create beautiful 4th of July desserts using fruit to add the desired colors to the holiday meal.
There are lots of spectacular dessert options created just for the 4th of July celebrations. Join me today as we explore and review a variety of recipes that we believe you and your family will also enjoy. Choose the one that best suits your families dietary needs and culinary preferences.
4th of July Dessert Recipes in Red, White & Blue
Cakes & Cupcakes
All three of these recipes are delicious and decorative for the 4th of July. None of these cakes or cupcakes require food coloring to create a colorful presentation.
Sometimes all we really desire is a easy to construct fruit dish to serve for dessert.
Special Colorful TreatsThese colorful treats require a bit of advance planning and preparation, but they are well worth the time and trouble.
More 4th of July Celebration Recipes & Articles from the Contributors of Review This!
- 4th of July Main Course Recipes Presented by Susan Deppner
- 4th of July Appetizer Recipes Presented by Susan Buckhawk
- A Review of Patriotic Photographs by Mary Beth
- Celebrate July 4th with Lighted USA Wall or Window Signs & Music Presented by Brite-Ideas
- 4th of July Budget Balcony Decor Presented by Dawn Rae
- Patriotic Bedding Sets - Celebrate July 4th Even When You Go to Sleep Presented by Barbara
- Patriotic Printables for the 4th of July Presented by Susan Deppner
Additional Recommended Reading
Could You Survive Emigrating to An Untamed Land? A Book Review Written by BarbRad that begs us all to consider what it was really like for immigrants to America in the 1800's.
Note: A Special Thank You to Susan Deppner for Creating our 4th of July Celebration Intro Photo Template!
All of the images used in this article are from the original sites of the featured dessert.
The Fourth of July Sprinkles in the intro photo can be purchased by clicking this link.
4th of July Desserts Reviewed by:
Note: The author may receive a commission from purchases made using links found in this article.