|Fantastic, Affordable Owl Wall Decals for the Nursery|
The mommy-to-be recently added these Owl Wall Decals to her baby registry.
With wall decals, it can be a crap-shoot whether the quality of the stickers will be decent.
My main concern when I ordered them was the fact that they weren't expensive. I know, I should have been cheering on the fact that they weren't expensive. However, I was more worried that they wouldn't stay on the walls or look cheap.
These Owl Wall Decals Are Fantastic
|Owl Wall Decals - Looks as Good, or Better Than this Photo|
We Purchased This 'Decalmile' Decal Via Amazon Here
- She laid out the sheets in the proper order for the design she wanted
- These owl decals show you a couple of different options for laying out the designs
- She decided where to place them on the wall
- Mommy wanted them coming out for the corner to make it seem like a branch from a tree
- After laying each sheet on the floor, she cut out the pieces one by one to start placing them on the wall
- She chose to go high enough so baby can't reach them in the crib
- She kept them to one side versus directly over the crib for safety purposes
- We pulled the crib out of the way so she could safely work on the decal
- Using a safe step-ladder, she placed each piece on the wall
- Once complete, back went the crib, and it was done
- The job took maybe 30 to 45 minutes
How Well Do These Owl Decals Stick to the Wall
The Baby's Room Isn't Finished Yet
|Owl Wall Decal in Proportion to the Crib|
Look for a Future Review on This Lovely Crib
FOLLOW US ON: