|Hard Riddles - #Stumped Volume 6 - Available on Amazon|
I started writing riddles over a decade ago. It isn't until recently that I put this crazy writing ability into a collection of self-published books.
In the fall of 2019, I published my first riddle book, and to-date I've completed a total of six books in my riddle book series.
Why Riddle Books?
Besides the fact that I have this silly riddle-writing skill, I wanted to contribute something to the human fabric that was light and fun!
With the world in such a crazy state, my first thought was to write a book that would take people's minds off of life's day-to-day stresses.
My riddle book series is designed to be a distraction. We can't erase the world's problems altogether; however, we can take a break from them. There are more than enough riddles to keep your mind occupied for several hours! My book and website motto are, "Turn the World Off With a Smile."
Can You Solve This Riddle?
|The Answer is Here|
Hard Riddles - #Stumped Volume 6
"Hard Riddles" is my latest publication. As the title suggests, the riddles are harder than the previous five riddle books. Or, at least, I attempted to make them harder.
Yes, I write every single riddle on my own.
All the riddles in all my riddle books are authored by me. You won't ever find any regurgitated riddles from the internet in the #Stumped riddle book series. I'm the author of all my own riddles. While you may find some of the riddles on my website, I'm the author.
|Stumped Volume 6|
The Chapters in Hard Riddles:
- Chapter One: Human Qualities
- Chapter Two: Human Emotions and Feelings
- Chapter Three: Homonyms (Riddle answers that have the same spelling, same pronunciation but have different meanings)
- Chapter Four: Homographs (Riddle answers that are spelled the same but sound different and have different meanings)
- Chapter Five: Triple Homophones (Three riddle answers with the same pronunciation but have different meanings and different spellings)
- Chapter Six: Double Homophones (Two riddle answers with the same pronunciation, but have different meanings and different spellings)
- Chapter Seven: Riddle Answers with the Letter "Q" in Them
- Chapter Eight: Riddle Answers with Four Syllables
- How to Write a Riddle Book
- Five Helpful Tools for the Newbie Self-Publisher
- Matte or Glossy Book Covers
- 12 Preparation Tips for Creating a Book Series
- 3 More Tips for a Newbie Self-Publisher
- Basic Tips I Learned on My Self-Publishing Journey
FOLLOW US ON: