An unexpected product that cleaned our silver
like nothing ever has!
Our Silver Tea Set was Severely Tarnished
(The photo is blurry because it's cropped from a larger photo)
Here's a Close-up of our Polish
It's Available on Amazon
- Apply polish on the surface with a microfiber cloth
- For detailed hard to clean areas use a toothbrush
- With the toothbrush work the polish into all the crevices and tight spots
- You can put a cloth over the toothbrush to help get into the tight spots
- Let it dry for three or four minutes
- Then remove the polish with a microfiber cloth, keep using multiple cloths if they get too dirty
- Repeat until the product is cleaned
- When done, give it a final polish with the microfiber cloth
- The final step is to clean the silver with a little bit of dish soap and water. Give it a quick wipe down, then dry it. You don't need to submerge the pieces in water. Just dip the cloth in water, wipe the silver piece, then dry it thoroughly.
FOLLOW US ON: