Boxing Day Blues can sometimes strike when all the awaited festivities are over.
- Write that Thank You note to someone who went out of their way to make the holiday special.
- Plan a trip to the zoo. Christmas antics aren't just for people.
- Arrange some time to go for a walk in the neighborhood to enjoy the lights, decorations and all the sights.
- Let yourself relax with a good movie or go out to a show.
- Invite someone you haven't seen in a while for coffee and a good chat.
- Go out and play in the snow (if you have any). Bundle up with those new scarves, hats and mitts.
- Start a new hobby. Scrapbooking, knitting, crocheting, drawing or woodworking. Coloring pages are still a great way to relax too.
- add your own ideas here.......
**Olivia is not a health care specialist, if you are feeling down or depressed, please check out your local health professionals.
FOLLOW US ON: