|Halloween Witch, |
Halloween Party Planning Reviewed
Any good party requires some planning and a Halloween party is no different. So it's time to review getting your plans together for a good Halloween party. There are basics that we all need to think about. When is the party? Who are we inviting? What will they eat and drink? Along with other things. That's what we'll go through here. The things to consider for Halloween party planning.
Halloween Party Preparation
As with any party, preparation is key to helping you have a great celebration and getting to enjoy it yourself. And the preparation needs some planning. Get started early so that you have plenty of time to order the fun home decorating items, buffet decor and specialty goodies.
Look at your planning list and make sure you're timing gives you enough time to get everything done.
- Plan the date, time, location and theme if you want one, like All Spiders or Zombie Invasion..
- Decide on the guest list.
- Order the Halloween party invitations - remember to include special notes about theme, costumes and food where needed to prepare your guests.
- Plan the menu, buffet or table decorations and what extras you need to make creepy or ghoulish treats (like dry ice for a punch or brain molds for food fun.).
- Determine what home decorations you want. This may include your front porch or yard for welcoming your Halloween party guests.
- Make absolutely sure you plan in time for you to enjoy the party. You don't want to be cooking while everyone else is having fun.
- If you have kids included in your party, remember to plan Halloween games and activities for them.
Halloween Bathroom Decor for the Party
Decorating the bathroom your guests will use is a big part of the fun. It sure is for me and I've got some great ideas for you.
- Start with a funny skeleton door cover. Let your guests know immediately where the bathroom is located with the perfect addition.
- Add a ghoulish toilet topper. These are clings that can complement your theme, or just be another way to decorate for your Halloween party.
- Then finish off with a set of Halloween hand towels. Make sure your guests are fully immersed in the fun of your party.
Halloween Party Planning Review
Get your Halloween party planning ready. This way you won't find yourself scrambling for what you need or settling for something not nearly as good. Party planning is the key to a great and fun Halloween celebration. And be sure to check out my Halloween Haven - Website Review for more tips and suggestions for your own Halloween party.
FOLLOW US ON: