- Use Pillowcases to put on the backs of each chair.
- First check the size of your chair backs to see if a pillowcase will fit over it. Most likely it will. You may need king size pillowcases if your chair backs are quite high.
- Decorate the pillowcases.
- If you're not into decorating the pillowcases then purchase plain orange or black pillowcases and simply slip them over the chair backs as is.
- Or, get the kids involved with decorating each one.
- Decorate them anyway you want. Draw on them, tape or glue cut-out designs on them, use felt, or markers. Let your inner artist lose.
- Or buy pre-made Halloween themed pillowcases.
You can find additional ready-made Halloween chair cover styles here.
Have fun, and Happy Halloween :)
FOLLOW US ON: