Photographing the Moon on a Cloudy Evening
- Use a Tripod when shooting at night
|Moon August 21, 2016|
Learning from my Peers-a Moon full of Details
- In addition to a tripod use a remote shutter
- Set the ISO to 100
- Use a faster shutter speed (the slower speed tended to make the light from the moon blowout the photo)
- Expect to take many photos to get one good one
- It is nearly impossible to get both detail in the moon and foreground in the same shot. (I found there are ways to get around this but that is a bit more complex).
Fun in Lightroom- Adding a bit of drama to my photo
Zazzle Products from my Photos
Note: The author may receive a commission from purchases made using links found in this article.