Scenes - The Feature I'm Currently Into
Scenes is essentially the same as the radios from back-in-the-day that feature a choice of background sounds such as waves, thunderstorms, forests, and more.
- Guided meditations for stress, gratitude and more
- Sleep stories are pretty cool! Put in your earphones and listen to a relaxing story to help you fall asleep. I've listened to one story included with the free portion of the App. It was hauntingly relaxing.
- There's also music to help you focus, relax and of course, the obvious, to sleep.
- They have Masterclasses by world-renowned mindfulness experts designed to help you take control of your thinking and guide you towards living in the now. I haven't tried this yet. However, this feature absolutely appeals to me.
With the internet and YouTube you might be asking yourself why would you need to use an App. After-all, why not just listen to videos from YouTube on your phone, or read articles you find via search. That was my original thinking as well.
- Convenience, no commercials
- No need to search YouTube or the Internet for Meditation or Relaxation tools
- Your calming tools are conveniently located in one place
- Quick access on your phone when you need a calming break
- Daily Calm inspirations added
- Body Calm programs included
- Masterclasses on Mindfulness
- They add new music weekly
- A full library of stories to fall asleep by, and new stories always being added
FOLLOW US ON: