|Dr Scholls Jennie Fashion Sneaker|
Why I Love My Jennie Fashion Sneakers.
- the "Free Step minimalist construction" is lightweight and comfortable. I feel almost as though I'm barefoot.
- "Energy Wave" insole provides a surprising amount of comfort and padding
- There is enough give and take in these shoes that they fit my feet - despite my feet being two different sizes (one foot is larger than the other by about a 1/2 size).
- The ADORABLE barefoot-like design in the tread
- while they come complete with laces, I wear mine easily as slip-ons due to the elasticized top.
- Breathable. I wear mine with or without socks and my feet are comfortable either way.
- Durable. I had expected these lightweight and flexible little shoes to wear out immediately. They did not. They lasted through almost daily wearing for a long period of time. In fact, had the puppy not chewed them I would still wear that original pair today.
- Didn't have to break them in. I purchased my shoes at a local store without doing any research. As soon as I tried a pair on, I immediately wanted to wear them out of the store and wear them home.
Video Review Dr. Scholl's Jennie Sneakers
A Large Variety of Colors and a Name We Trust
|Dr. Scholl's Jamie|
FOLLOW US ON: