The Group Photo
- Use a tripod and set your timer on your camera..that way you can be in the photo too.
- Before you gather everyone together first try out a few shots with a smaller group to make sure where you want to place your camera.
- Take the time to arrange everyone in an eye pleasing arrangement. I first had everyone standing with the tallest in the back. But as you can see here that was not as appealing as when I had some sitting and some kneeling.
Take some Smaller Group Shots
Be sure to Include Photos of Your Location
Consider Making an Online Photo Book
- First you will want to download all of your photos into your computer
- Next you will want to determine which ones would work best for your book and do whatever editing is needed for those photos. I started out with 287 photos and narrowed that down to about 80 that I used in the book.
- The next step I do is to make a folder on my desktop of the photos I want to use in the book
- I then download these photos into the Shutterfly program and follow their instructions to make my photo book.
FOLLOW US ON: