Dating can often "break the piggy bank", especially in difficult economic times. Many of us are barely paying the rent, much less having surplus income to pay for expensive date nights. We all need a bit of dating advice and suggestions for how to date without going into debt.
Spend Time Together Without Spending a Fortune
- Go on a Picnic, a Walk in the Park or a Combination of the two.
- A museum
- An art gallery or art show that features "starving artist"
- An antique store & be amazed at the memories they can elicit and the stories you each could tell.
- The local Zoo happens to be my personal favorite.
- The local Botanical Gardens. Be sure to pay close attention here and find out her favorite flower.
- Horseback Riding
- Hiking! Scout out short trails in advance and be sure to tell her to dress for walking outside.
- Go swimming.
- Bowling can be lots of fun, especially if you don't keep score.
- Skating: Depending on your area, it could be either roller skating or ice skating.
- Kite Flying is really inexpensive, especially if you already own a kite.
- Rent a movie and make your own popcorn at home.
- Any local event like the fair, craft fairs, free concerts, etc.
- Walk around the mall, chat and have lunch in the food court.
- If you happen to live close to one, go to the beach and take your own cooler of soft drinks.
- Play a video game together.
- Play board games or cards
- Cook dinner together.
- Take the music into the backyard and dance under the stars.
More Cheap Date Suggestions
If you have additional cheap date suggestions or if you have already published an article about dating, I would love to hear from you. Simply leave your article link in the comments section below.
FOLLOW US ON: