|Roast Pan Steak - A Family Fave|
Roast Pan Steak is a recipe passed along to me from my mom. I'm sure it came from her mother, my grandmother, and her mother before that.
This recipe is simple, just the way I like them.
Your house will smell amazing with this cooking in the oven!I remember one particular time when we had visitors, I had this dish cooking in the oven. Our visitors kept repeating over and over how amazing the food smelled.
Roast Pan Steak Ingredients and Cooking Instructions:
- Steak (cut into bite-sized cubes) - 1 large steak If you add another steak, double the sauce; 3 steaks, triple it and so on.
- 1 Cup of Ketchup or BBQ Sauce (I prefer Ketchup)
- 1/3 Cup of Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- 1/2 of a Large Onion Chopped - Use more if you like
- 1 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- As mentioned above, you can double or triple the sauce
- You can use stewing beef, but it's way better with steak!
- The amount of steak versus sauce is up to you - If you like it saucier, use less steak and more sauce. Or use lots of steak and lots of sauce.
- If you're serving a lot of people, I would use more sauce and more steak.
FOLLOW US ON: