|Ring with Heart and Hands|
- When a person wears it on their right hand with the heart on the ring pointing toward their wrist it means they're in a relationship and they're not available - Great idea for a promise ring
- If it's on the left hand with the heart pointing towards the ends of the fingers it means the person wearing the ring is married or similarly committed. Of course it it's given as a wedding ring, it will go on the wedding finger.
- Normally on the left hand pointing towards the finger tips, on the ring finger, means you're engaged
- If the wearer puts this ring on their right hand with the heart pointing towards the ends of the fingers, it can symbolize that the person is looking for love.
- If you were going to wear this is a friendship ring, you would normally wear it on the right hand with the heart either pointing towards your fingertips if you're unmarried, and towards your wrist if you're married.
FOLLOW US ON: