|Otter Box for the Moto X|
Why I love my Otter Box
I don't like to update my phone with each new model. There are several reasons that I'm so slow at trading in phones. I worry about phones finding their way into land fills, I don't like to learn new gadgets, and I don't like to spend extra money. In fact, I like to hang onto each phone until my plan allows for a free phone. Because I am frugal when it comes to electronics and because I am a very clumsy person in general, I need heavy-duty protection for my cell phones.
I have seen students, friends, and family members who have broken their phones from seemingly minor accidents. My phone accidents tend to include incidents such as dropping my phone from my pocket as I'm exiting my Jeep. I watch in horror as my phone bounces on the pavement. But so far, knock wood, my phones have been undamaged.
I am quite sure that my current smart phone would have been damaged had it not been for the Otter Box protective case. There are many reasons that I love my Otter Box
- I love the color - the dark blue matches my light blue phone
- The "rubbery" material is easy to stretch over the phone; easy to put on and take off
- Unlike hard/"plastic" phone cases, this never breaks or pops off unexpectedly
- The port/access areas of my phone are covered by "flaps". The flaps are durable, have not broken off, and continue to protect the ports.
- The heavy-duty, removable clip is perfect for keeping my phone from becoming lost in my hiking bag - keeping it accessible and secure.
- I have hidden a few dollars for safe keeping between the clip and the case when hiking in clothing without pockets.
Otter Box for Tablets
|Otter Box for the Samsung Galaxy Tablet|
Protect Your Kindle with Otter Box
FOLLOW US ON: