|Leggings - on Amazon|
"Be sure the Top you chose to wear with your leggings completely covers your behind"And guess what?
No matter your age, you can still wear a Mini Dress!
Yes that's right, YOU can. Simply wear your mini-dress with leggings or narrow fitted pants and be sure your Mini Dress follows the same golden rule .... that it covers the behind.
As we get older we tend to think there's no possible way we could
|Try this Mini-dress with Leggings|
How About You?
If you're over 50 have you been guilty of passing by cute dresses in the mall or via online shops thinking, "my time has come and gone and I'll never be able to wear this style again" ??
Well stop that stinkin' thinkin' today! You CAN wear mini dresses, just add a pair of leggings.
|Try Red Leggings with this Mini Dress|
- Choose solid dark colored leggings (Black, Navy, Dark Brown)
- Choose a mini-dress that has a higher neck
- Choose a mini-dress that has sleeves (long or short)
- Choose a mini-dress that compliments your shape - as an example, if you have an hour glass frame, try an A-lined mini-dress or tapered dress. If you have a full upper frame, try a mini dress that slightly flows away from the body
- Add a nice pair of knee high boots, and if you have to, get a pair with a sensible heel. There are many pretty knee high boots with low or flat heels. Keep the color of the boot dark as well, like the leggings: That'll help your look flow in a nice lean way without breaking up the length of the leg. However, if you happen to have very long legs, you may be able to get away with a contrasting colored knee high boot
- You can also match the legging color with the mini-dress, as an example, red leggings with a red mini-dress
- If you have to have color in your outfit, try to keep the color in the Top and choose black, dark brown or navy blue leggings
- Stay away from busy patterned leggings
- If the outfit calls for it, accessorize your outfit with scarfs, jackets, belts and jewelry - Accessories add another level for age appropriateness
Note: The author may receive a commission from purchases made using links found in this article.