|Two New Shirts - One Stayed, One Went|
I've always been reluctant to order clothes from Amazon.
The main reason for not ordering clothes from Amazon was thinking I'd have to go through the return process for clothes that didn't fit and figure out sizes.
In the last couple of months, I decided to take a gamble and order a few Tops from Amazon.
Why I Decided to Try Ordering Clothes from Amazon:
- Returning items is much easier than I suspected. Simply follow the instructions to print the label and mail it back or UPS it. It's a painless process.
- Returns I've made have been successfully credited to my account every time.
- After reading numerous reviews on each item's size recommendations, I decided to take the chance, follow their advice, and place an order based on what I thought might fit.
I really did order the wrong size! I ordered a 2X; what was I thinking?
Despite having read that I should order "true to size," I was under the impression that it would be a small fit. It's not a small fit! I even shrunk the thing, and it's still big.
Having extra room to be comfy is what I wanted, but sheesh, a 2X is way too big. I have a fairly small waist, and this top comes down like a sack.
Why Did I Keep This Top if It's Too Big?
- It's a good top when in the mood for a super baggy look
- It's nice and long to cover my behind
- Sometimes I use it as a pajama top
- I like the two pockets
- I like the big cowl neck with the decorative buttons
Why Did I Return The Top?
- I ordered the wrong size again, and it was way too big! I ordered an X-Large - "Big mistake, huge"
- It hung on me like a rag
- When you have a larger bust, material that falls straight down from the bust can make you look pregnant
- There was so much material I could have hidden a giant purse underneath
- I decided not to keep it because it seemed that no matter the size, I'd look pregnant in it because of how it falls from the bust
I'll let you know how it looks and if I finally ordered the right size and style! If you want to take a sneak peek at the latest order, it's here on Amazon Canada. **Update**UPDATE: The above order arrived - tried it on, and nope. Returned it. Printed the label and mailed it back today. The top is low quality and shapeless compared to the Amazon description.
FOLLOW US ON: