Hubby and I just got back from a long overdue holiday to Hawaii. We had been planning to do this trip for our 50th anniversary, but decided to do it a little earlier, as both he and I are having mobility issues. So we celebrated 48 years together with this trip of a lifetime.
|Image my own!|
What made the snorkeling so much fun was the full face mask that my son had given to us to use.
What makes this so much better?
Let's just say that technology has gotten so much better with these new face masks in several areas.
- The breathing tube is fitted with a one way valve that let's you go underwater without getting a mouthful of ocean water.
- The silicone around the face mask is comfortable and gives a really good seal, without pinching anywhere.
- Anti-fog face lens lets you breathe normally and still maintain clarity in the water.
- There is a mount on the breathing tube for a camera.
- There is no need to clench your teeth together in order to hold the breathing tube securely.
- With the full face mask, you can breathe through your nose or mouth.
I just remembered another bonus with this one piece mask,
Are You Snorkeling With Family?
Now, I must add just a little addendum, facial hair can sometimes be problematic, so if you have a beard, you might want to check out the seal you get before you pack this mask into your suitcase.
|Image from Pixabay|
FOLLOW US ON: