|Reviewing the NuWave Brio on Review This!|
I bought an air fryer due to a recommendation from a co-worker. My co-worker had a cardiac event at a very young age. Thankfully, he recovered fully and returned to work. Not only did he return to work he clearly was losing weight and living a healthier lifestyle. I asked him what his secret was. He said that he was using an air fryer. And if I was interested in losing weight and/or becoming healthier, I should definitely get one.
After looking at video reviews and comparison shopping in the stores, I chose the NuWave Brio 10 Qt machine. I made this choice for three main reasons.
- similar pricing to the other machines
- 1500w (double the power of some of the other machines)
- a larger cooking space than some of the other machines
- digital controls
- evenly distributed heat
- dishwasher safe parts (the parts - not the machine)
- program functions - program your favorite recipes
- stage functions - create up to 10 stages of time/temp adjustments
- rotisserie - adjustable forks and rotates 360 degrees
- sear function
- reversible wire rack (to adjust the height of your food and/or make room for up to an 8 lb chicken)
- built-in "safe start" sensor
- precise temperature control from 100F - 400F degrees.
My Skepticism and Hesitation
(No, I do not have MS, but his story about healthy diet was so motivating I decided to focus on cutting out even more carbs, sugars, and junk foods. If you would like to see my review of Living Proof by Matt Embry, click here).
The Past Week with the Brio Air Fryer
I am really pleased with this purchase and I'm very glad I finally acted on my co-worker's recommendation.
FOLLOW US ON: