We recently went to an outdoor arts and crafts fair. We had planned our attendance for over a month and I was pretty excited when the day finally arrived. I enjoy walking around, looking at all of the new crafts talented people have made and are willing to sell. I admit, I don't always buy a lot, but I still love going. Plus, pronto pups seem to call me from miles away. In our region, there is always a pronto pup stand (or two) at every outdoor event.
What I don't like, is to get caught in the rain unprepared. A wonderful day outdoors can quickly become a horrible experience that includes mass numbers of fleeing bodies, followed by ridiculous traffic jams of cars filled with wet humans anxious to get home and get dry. However, armed with a handy disposable rain poncho, I can cover myself quickly, then stand back and watch the attendees desert an event, leaving me and the few other prepared attendees, enjoying a much less crowded function.
Why I Carry Disposable Rain Ponchos to Outdoor Events
Clear Rain Ponchos for Adults Disposable - Premium (12 Pack) 50% Thicker - Waterproof Plastic Survival Emergency Rain Poncho with Hood and SleevesLet me use the arts and crafts fair as an example. The tents are set up and tables are filled with wonderful handmade creations and art. These types of events cannot be postponed due to a little rain. Toss a few thousand people in and you have crowded streets. Everyone is laughing and having fun, but it is hard to see all of the tables. Some of the most popular tables are completely surrounded by people who are taller than me. Then it happens! The promised rain comes and people start leaving in droves, some actually jogging to their cars.
Within 30 minutes, the crafts fair and 100+ tables covered with wonderful things, belongs to me and a hundred or so prepared festival attendees. It becomes extremely easy to visit each table and really thoroughly peruse the merchandise. Even when the rain stops, few people return to the event.
Oh, and with the rain ponchos, my hands are free to eat, drink & shop!
Recommended Disposable Rain PonchosI prefer the disposable rain ponchos for several reasons.
- Easily carry a prepackaged rain poncho in jeans back pockets, purses, vests, backpacks, etc. and pull it out if needed.
- Toss a wet rain poncho directly in the trash, even before getting in the car. Thereby avoiding getting seats and automobile interior wet.
- Rain Ponchos cover my hair, clothes, and everything I have around my neck (like my camera) or that I may be carrying.
- Featured Rain Ponchos have drawstrings in the hood for fit
- Easily keep 3 or 4 in the glove compartment of the car to be handy when needed.
One Note: If you purchase the featured ponchos, be sure you tie a knot in the ends of the strings in the hood. Otherwise, they will come right out and the hood will be hard to keep up.
Where to Use a Disposable Rain PonchoClear Harbour Emergency Disposable Rain Poncho Pack for Adults | Women and Men's Rain Ponchos in Bulk | Extra Thick, Waterproof Reusable .03mm PE Plastic Material for Travel, Survival, and Fun.
- Any Outdoor Festival or Event
- Outdoor Sports Events
- Fairs, Amusement Parks, Disneyworld (great for water rides!)
- Outdoor Concerts
- Botanical Gardens
- School Field Trips
- Vacations when packing limits apparel
- Protect Halloween Costumes when Trick-or-Treating
- Even indoor events when you just need to get to your car without getting wet!
If you pay an admission fee, do you really want to leave simply because of rain?
Additional Rain Ponchos Available - Choose Your Favorite!
Read More Product Reviews On
FOLLOW US ON: