After I have taken all of these photographs, the big question is what to do with them. I have found Zazzle to be a wonderful venue to use to display my flower photos on a wide array of products. This way I can enjoy them all year long.
Flower Photography Tips
- Photograph from Various Angles
- Get Down at the Same Level as the Flower
- Try a Closeup Shot and then a zoomed out shot of the same flower
- Flowers photograph best in the early morning hours or just before or after sunset
- Cloudy days are also great times to photograph flowers