|Double Oven Review - Smaller Oven on Top &|
a Larger Oven on the Bottom
- It's extremely handy when you have to prepare a large meal. The second oven is very useful, especially in warming up pre-made dishes
- It looks really impressive and modern
- Love not having to clean stove-top inserts like we had to with the old stove
- We've had it for a few years, and so far there's been no problem with it
- We took the extra step of getting a double oven stove with a convection oven - that's handy once in a while
- It's self clean (which I really appreciate)
- Cooks the food nicely
- Easy to use
- There are two types of Double Oven Stoves I could have selected - One with the smaller oven on
Double Oven with Two Ovens the Same Size
- I'm not a fan of a flat-top (so I discovered) - Yes, there are advantages to it (looks good, no grills to clean), however I find it marks up a bit too easy for my liking. We do keep it clean, but it's never perfect like it was when we bought it.
- Our old stove had an electrical outlet built into it, this newer model oven doesn't
- Although the convection oven is handy once in a while, for our family it's a bit of waste of money - so if I had to choose another one, I would select one without a convection oven built-in. We just don't use it enough to justify the added cost.
|Two Full Ovens|
Note: The author may receive a commission from purchases made using links found in this article.