|Betty's Lake at Sunset|
A Bit of History
- Several large lakes for fishing.
- 9 miles of multi-use trails for hiking, biking and equestrian use.
- A 4.7 off-leash dog park that has been voted "Best Dog Park" in the region. It features a large pond for the dogs to swim.
- An astronomy viewing area that is the first of its kind in the area. Weather permitting it features Friday night public stargazing events.
- A 4-acre Historic Educational Agriculture area that features crops that are grown in the area.
- A visitor center that has a meeting room, outdoor patio and deck that are available to rent for meetings or special events.
Photography at the Park
FOLLOW US ON: