|How to Get Started on that eBook You've Always Wanted to Do|
Have You Ever Wanted to Write an eBook But Didn’t Know Where to Start?
My First eBook of Poems
- Click ‘File’ in the top left
- Scroll down to ‘Download’
- Several file saving options will show, choose (.docx)
- Save the file to your computer. Done.
- Heading 1 - Puts the title as a Chapter Heading in your Table of Contents
- Heading 2 - Places it as a Sub-Chapter below a Chapter
This is the Back Cover
It appears at the end of
the eBook on the inside
The file that's created in Kindle Create is the file you'll eventually upload to your KDP Amazon Publisher Account.
- Kindle create generates a Table of Contents for you
- However, I still created a detailed Table of Contents in Google Docs
- I included both Tables of Contents in my book - The detailed Table of Contents with Sub-Chapters is from Google Docs, the other from Kindle Create only features the main chapters (because I designed it that way). You don’t have to do this, but I wanted more of a break-down.
- It appears you can't directly internally link on your document while inside of Kindle Create.
- Do all your internal linking in Word or Google Docs before you upload it to Kindle Create.
FOLLOW US ON: