For my birthday my husband bought me a new Sony Mirrorless camera. I was looking for something lightweight to use when I traveled. But I wanted the same capabilities of my Sony SLR. I had been hearing about the mirrorless cameras from fellow photographers and at a meeting last fall we had a speaker at our photo club that introduced us to mirrorless cameras and I was sold. A mirrorless camera combines the best of a DSLR(Digital Single Lens Reflex) camera and a lightweight compact body. It has the features of the DSLR without the mirrors which makes it a lightweight camera without sacrificing the quality.
Features of A6300There are many features that I enjoy on the Sony A6300. Here are just a few of the ones that are important to me.
- 100-25,600 ISO range allowing you to take great photos even in low light settings.
- 4D focus systems which quickly locks in on your subject, helping to take crisp clear photos.
- Continuous shooting at up to 11fps(frames per second)
- WiFi, NFC, QR codes for easy file transfer
- Tiltable 3inch LCD screen that tilts up or down for capturing high and low framing
- An eyepiece cup that helps me to see clearly what I am photographing.
- Settings that allow you to shoot in Auto, Scene, Full Manual and everything in between.
- Movies in 4K movie recording
Learning to Use A6300
The photo below was taken during a cloudy day in a room with no lights turned on. I love the way the camera handles low light situations. For this photo I just set the camera to aperture priority F7.0 and shot away. The colors came out perfect with no adjustment needed.
FOLLOW US ON: