The Challenge of Creating a Textured Wall can Kinda be Deceiving - It's not that Hard to Do After-allTextured Walls look complicated and expensive to do, and they can be...
They don't have to be.
Most of us who step into a grand foyer with artistic texture strewn all over the walls immediately think ... A) THAT must of cost a fortune, or B) Who sculpted that!
Well rest your weary head my lady because there IS a benefit to living in a pre-fab world.
If a long drawn out expensive project just ain't your thing, then you'll love this artsy-fartsy tip; you can use 3D easy to install wall panels.
What are 3D Wall Panels and Why Would You Use Them?
3D Wall Panels are lightweight pre-fab panels made of varying material with the most common being plastic, that come in boxes of 12 or so (that can vary) and generally speaking are about 20inches by 20inches give or take depending upon the manufacturer.
- They come in various design choices; brick look, geometric contemporary, funky shapes, and more.
- Most can be painted to match or provide a contrast to the paint in a room
- Those made of plant fiber products tend not to crumple over time, so they're a good long term solution
- Most can be bent or flexed over a curved wall
- Many are water resistant making them easy to wipe down and clean when necessary
- No tools other than scissors or a utility knife are needed to put them up (No Grout, No Glue)
- You can do it yourself
- They're lightweight and easy to handle
- As a backdrop for a feature wall for the TV
- As a bedroom headboard backdrop
- As a kitchen backsplash
- To add dimension to a boring staircase wall
- To cover a wall that may be a little damaged and hard to paint
- As a form of protection
- To create an interesting and dramatic foyer
- To complete the look of a home office
- For commercial applications; entry ways, offices, waiting rooms
- For better soundproofing and/or an acoustic changes
FOLLOW US ON: