- Privacy – I don’t want my site right on the road or in close quarters with others.
- Natural setting – I want to see the plants, birds, and wildlife. I don’t want the only four-legged thing I see to be a lawn chair.
- Cooking over an open fire.
- Low-cost. If I am spending just a few dollars less than a cheap hotel room (and I’m that close to the campers next door) I’d rather be in the hotel room.
- Amenities that include only the great outdoors. Pinball machines and putt-putt golf are not reasons I go camping.
FOLLOW US ON: