|Available on Amazon - Funny Flag|
- Empty Nesters - absolutely ideal for just a couple!
- Widowers - my mom is in this category, and this set-up couldn't be any better
- Kids in Residence - University students in Dorms! A very handy item to have in their rooms
- The Cottage - Since the amount of people vary at the cottage, when it's quiet and you don't have many visitors, this is a terrific alternative coffee maker
- RV's - If you're on the road, the ease and speed of getting a cup of coffee is ideal
- Nanny's Room/Grandma's In House Suite - For those who are fortunate enough to have either a Nanny or a parent living with them, this machine could easily be placed on a shelf in their bedroom.
- It really is simple - fill it with water, put the coffee cup packet in, put the cup underneath, press the start button and that's it
- It's fast - I didn't have to wait longer than a minute or so and my coffee was made (I think it was less than a minute; anyway, it was fast)
- No fuss to make - There's no need to pull out the coffee grinds, put in a filter (or clean an existing filter holder) or clean a coffee pot
- Clean up is Very Simple - Toss out the used filter cup packet and wash your coffee cup
- Flavored Coffee's Don't Alter the Taste of the Next Cup of Coffee - With this system, just put the flavored cup packet in and don't worry about the next cup taking on the flavor of the previous cup
Note: The author may receive a commission from purchases made using links found in this article.