I'm happy to announce that I've completed my fourteenth activity book, Hard Word Search for Adults.
Some of you already know about this fun self-publishing adventure I've been traveling on since 2019. Yep, the trip continues.
I have a crazy goal of self-publishing 100 activity books, and I have to say, I might be 120 years old when I accomplish that milestone! Honestly, I'm not sure if I can do it! But I'll keep moving forward.
Why It Takes Me Longer To Complete a Book
To date, I've written 7 riddle books, 4 word search books, 1 poetry book, and 2 books on what to write on a card. I started writing activity books in 2019, and as I mentioned above, I plan to continue until I reach 100 books published .... if it can be done?
There are ways to create and publish word search books quicker than the several months it's taking me. However, I prefer to carefully research and choose the words for each puzzle, which takes more time. Also, I personally handle all aspects of the publishing process, not just the writing.
All of the word search books are theme-based, and the words you'll be looking for are related to each of the puzzle topics.
What Does "Hard Word Search for Adults" Include:
- There are 60 unique word search puzzles.
- Each puzzle is a challenging topic.
- You find not only single words but also multiple words.
- Multiple words are strung together (think Hashtag), offering an additional challenge.
- Each puzzle has a place where you can put your name and the time it took you to complete the puzzle. You can compete with yourself, or friends and family.
- The Book is the size of a standard piece of paper, 8.5 inches by 11 inches.
- The puzzles are easy to read.
- Lost in Space
- Math is Hard
- Positively Big Words
- Weird Animal Names
- Climb these Mountains
FOLLOW US ON: