The Missing Sister is an exciting mystery that takes place in some out of the way places in Paris: the catacombs, the brothels, and the underworld
- Shayna Darby is recovering from the death of her parents when she gets a startling call from Paris. Her twin sister, who she has not been getting along with is missing and she has been called to identify a body that was pulled from the Seine, that is presumed to be her sister. When she arrives at her sisters apartment and starts going through her sisters things she makes a startling discovery. A message, written on a whiteboard in a code that the two sisters developed to talk to each other. This message could only be meant for her and it said "Alive, Trust No One". Shayna is excited that her sister is alive but now does not know who she can trust to help her. She identifies the body as her sisters, even though she realizes it is not, so that she can keep the ruse going while she does her search.
- Angela Darby, the wilder of the twins went to Paris to study and never returned home. She loved Paris and was very involved in her life there. She did not even return for her parents funerals, which became a sore spot between the twins. What was she studying and why did she disappear? These are questions that Shayna needs to investigate.
- Jean- Luc lives in the apartment above Angela's. He introduces himself to Shayna as a representative of the embassy who is there to help her get accustomed to Paris. But can, Shayna trust him or does he have something to do with Angela's disappearance.
- Sebastian introduces himself as Angela's boyfriend, but Shayna has never heard of him before. Of course, Angela has not told her many things the past few years. At first she lets Seb show her around, but after seeing Angela's message she wonders. Can she trust him?
- Valentin- The Officer in charge of the case. Is he someone Shayna can trust or should she take her sister's warning literally.
- Chang-a neighbor of Angela's and the one person Shayna feels good about trusting.
Find the Book on Amazon
FOLLOW US ON: