|Purchase your franchise here!|
Reviewing the Lego Creator Holiday Bakery
My name is Leo G Brick and I'm actually what is known as a Lego Minifigure, I don't think I'm that different to you, the reader though in that I absolutely love bakeries. I love the smell of fresh bread and the taste of cakes, biscuits, muffins, croissants - just about anything you can find in a bakery! I was so excited when I heard that the Lego Creator Holiday Bakery was coming to the outskirts of Lego City, I must admit I ate far too many baked goods on the opening day!
The Lego Creator Holiday Bakery is actually available as a franchise that is quite affordable for anyone to purchase, click the link to find out more -
Get the Lego Creator Holiday Bakery to Your Lego City!
Now it’s called the Holiday Bakery because the original one opened before Christmas and it had Christmas decorations up ... the baker (pictured below) ‘forgot’ to take the decorations down and so the name stuck! In our Lego City we all go there when we’re getting our Christmas trees which further perpetuates the name, but the cupcakes, croissants and baguettes taste good all the time.
I love to visit on birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine’s Day and any other special occasion when I can ‘pretend’ I need to eat some delicious food. After all we don’t want the Baker to have to close because his trade only visits once a year!
Winter is great there though because there is a pond that ices over so you can ice skate which means you burn off calories that can ‘allow’ you to eat more cake – that’s my story and I’m sticking to it!"
LEGO Creator Holiday Bakery 10216
Set DetailsThe Lego Creator Holiday Bakery set comes with 7 1/2 minifigures – which sounds strange!
Basically the minifigures are as follows -
- Horse Carriage Driver
- Christmas Tree Seller
- 2 females
- 2 children
- 1 lower half of a body stuck in snow!
According to the official product description the set -
- Features LEGO Power Functions lightup brick which lights the interior of the bakery when you push it!
- Includes lots of fun winter accessories like a dark blue minifigure hood with new fur print!
- Prepare holiday treats and ring up sales at the cash register!
- Skate on the frozen pond made of 8×8 transparent blue plates!
- Interesting elements include a camera, tan baguettes, croissants, green apple, 8×8 transparent blue plates, medium blue tiles and even a new caramel color for several brick and arch elements outside the bakery!
- Features an evergreen tree for decorating, tree sellers stand and even a horsedrawn cart!
- Bakery measures 7 (18 cm) wide!
- Completed model (depending on space allocated between the individual parts) measures 16 (40 cm) wide, 12 (30 cm) deep and 7 (18 cm) high!
What Do You Think of This Lego Creator Set?
Not sure if this set is the one for you? Well then why not check out some of the other Lego reviews here on Review This (they aren't reviewed by Leo, but by human reviewers including a couple by me!) -
A fun Lego on the go toy - the 2004 Lego X Pod range - perfect for any Lego loving child ... and for any parent who has to wait with them anywhere!
I love Lego's Creator range of sets and this Off Road Power set is no exception. 3 Fun vehicles to make and play with, what more can you ask for.
A Review of the Lego Classic Creative Supplement Set. This set is called classic for a reason, they will always be welcomed in anyone's Lego collection.
A set for grown ups and kids to enjoy, the Lego Big Bang Theory set is a fun piece to build and display
FOLLOW US ON: