Christmas is Just Around the Corner.
Gardeners by their very nature love Plants!
Can we spice it up a bit?
How about something More Christmassy?
Remember that Plants are Living and Cold will Affect Them.Just one word of caution, if you are bringing plants as a Hostess Gift, and you live where winter is cold, please take care to wrap your gift well so that it doesn't freeze or suffer from getting cold. Preheat your vehicle and wrap the plant with two layers of plastic and tie or secure it shut so that the cold air doesn't touch the plant and all will be well.
My friends already have too many plants, don't you have any other suggestions?
Do you need more suggestions?There are many more gifts for the Gardener Friends on your list. Just for your enjoyment and for their pleasure I am including another list of Host/Hostess gifts that would be sure to please. So here goes:
- Garden Stakes or Markers
- A Small Watering Can
- Books or a Magazine subscription, Farmer's Almanac
- Funny Garden inspired T-shirts
- Bonsai Gift Set (available at Amazon)
- Garden inspired Coffee Mug
- Kangaroo Garden Bag (a collapsible compost bag, also available at Amazon)
- Gardener's Journal
- Windchimes or Suncatchers
- Willowtree (tm) Figurine "Angel of the Garden"
You can read more about Gardening or Gardening Gifts on Review This or follow the links below!
FOLLOW US ON: