Amigurumi is the Japanese art of crocheting small, cute dolls. It comes from the Japanese words ami (crocheted) and nuigurumi (stuffed toy).
*As defined by Google
Amigurumi Crochet Designs
From Annie's Crochet comes this Modern Amigurumi for the Home crochet leaflet with 8 adorable designs to crochet in the Amigurumi style.
Designs include two cute cats, two birds and a rooster, Petunia the Pig a darling dog, and an adorable Fairy House.
This crochet leaflet includes color photos of finished items and full instructions to create your favorites from this collection. Author Elisa Sartori has named each of these cute designs with the names Madge, Esther, Felix, Mr. Rico, Petunia, Poppy and Luna. The Fairy House goes by the name Le Petit Maison.
This craft pattern leaflet is available on Amazon where it is ranked #164 in the Stuffed Animal Crafts category. It is also available online at Annie's Craft Store and at yarn stores such as JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby.
Amigurumi is a really fun style of crochet which can vary in size. There are no restrictions about size or look, so whatever type of yarn or hook you use, the end result can vary in size. The world of amigurumi is sweet, cuddly, and smiley.
So, add a little fun to your home décor with these adorable Amigurumi designs to crochet from Modern Amigurumi for the Home!
Related Craft Book Reviews:
- A Review of the Craft Book Amigurumi Two” - craft book review by Wednesday Elf
- Easy Crochet Critters – craft pattern book review written by Wednesday Elf
- Around the Corner Crochet Borders – pattern book review written by Beverly Owens
- Baby Crochet – pattern book review written by Wednesday Elf
- Hello Crochet Friends – an inspiring story of a young boy who found crochet to be of great help in overcoming disruptive behavior problems. Not a pattern book, but a wonderful read about how crochet can help anyone. Book reviewed by Dawn Rae.
For more reviews of Crafts & DIY, go to ReviewThisCrafts.com
*Modern Amigurumi for the Home crochet craft pattern leaflet review written by
FOLLOW US ON: