The arrival of our Granddaughter has given me an education on what's popular and what's not with baby products.
Having raised four sons, I know a thing or two about constantly losing baby socks.
About a month ago, I noticed our super-cute Granddaughter had these very warm, comfy, and secure booties on her feet. I asked my daughter-in-law what kind they were, and she informed me they were called "Hudson Baby Booties."
Hudson Baby Booties Come in a Variety of Sizes, Designs, and Colors - They're Awesome!
I've since purchased two additional pairs for our Granddaughter, and I highly recommend them for gifts. If I were a new mom starting out, I'd want many pairs of these to go with a wide variety of outfits.
What's So Great About These Booties?
- They're soft and comfortable
- They're cozy and warm
- They're easy to put on and remove
- They have never fallen off of our Granddaughter's feet!
- They come in multiple designs, sizes, and colors
- They make a lovely gift
- No more losing sockies
- They open up wide for baby's feet to go in
- They velcro-wrap for closing
- Great for cold winter nights or cooler days
- A good choice when taking baby for a walk or in the car
|The Tongue is Soft - Pulls Forward so Foot can Easily Go Inside|
|The Two Velcro Sides wrap around Baby's Ankle - They Stay On!|
FOLLOW US ON: