|Coffee Table Desk, & More Here|
2. You're able to save money by incorporating two pieces of furniture into one.
3. You can also find coffee table desks that include built-in storage thus giving that designated square footage triple use. Store your office supplies inside your coffee table desk.
4. It's not only a desk to do your own work on, it's also a place for the kids to do their homework, or their fun creative projects.
5. The elevated surface gives you a way to have your coffee cup in a more convenient reach AND go ahead and eat dinner in front of the TV without a hassle.
|My family room|
has space for a desk in the corner.
However, a Coffee Table Desk
is another viable solution.
6. Some designs give you storage, a coffee table, and a desk combined. Despite all of this built-in convenience, the looks are sleek and easily blend with existing decor.
7. Prices range as do quality and design. If you need a more expensive elaborate piece, there are many to choose from. Or if you simply require a basic solution, there are designs with prices that reflect that purpose as well.
8. When you plan to redecorate and no longer require your coffee table desk in the room, its versatility allows you to transfer it to just about any other room in the home. Or go ahead and pass it along to a young adult for their first apartment or dorm.
9. Many designs still offer an open bottom; something that's important in a small room. Closed full bottom coffee tables make a room look smaller. However, if your room is larger, go ahead and choose a fully closed-bottom coffee table desk. Many of the closed-in designs offer numerous built-in drawers.
10. And lastly, life is too short not to decorate your home the way your want!
You can check out additional coffee table desk designs here, where you'll find pieces ranging from traditional to modern.
Note: The author may receive a commission from purchases made using links found in this article.