Reviewing the TOFTBO Bathmat by IKEA
I love my IKEA bathmat and am amazed at how it has held up over the years. I am only changing it out because I'm ready for a different color pop in my bathroom. The blue mat will just be moved to a new spot in the apartment.
A few of the many reasons I love the IKEA TOFTBO bathmat are:
- SO soft on my feet - made of microfiber
- gorgeous colors - bright colors or more neutral colors. There is a color to suite your mood
- super absorbent
- dries quickly
- washable and tumble dry
- while the IKEA site recommends use of a non-slip underlay, I have never had a problem with it slipping or moving out of place
- there is no yucky rubberized layer on this bathmat
- perfect size 35"L x 24" W
|IKEA TOFTBO Bathmats - a few of the many colors|
Who doesn't love a bathmat that makes them happy? Whether you go with an IKEA bathmat or another brand, bathmats are an important part of bathroom comfort, safety, and decor. Bathmats are fairly mundane items in our homes but you don't have to settle with a bathmat that doesn't excite you.
Note: The author may receive a commission from purchases made using links found in this article.