We needed an air purification system for our bedroom that was non-intrusive and effective.
Fortunately for us, our son already had this particular model in his room for several years.
Since we knew the product had been tested, we decided to go ahead and get one for our bedroom.
The RENPHO Hepa Air Purifier Filter Replacement
Before purchasing this item, I asked my son about filter replacement.
There are two dogs in his room, so it's safe to say that this filter gets a run for its money.
Although you can't wet this filter, he extends the use by cleaning the external dust off of it with a small portable mini-vacuum.
He doesn't replace the filter very often; he said a few times per year is all. However, he pointed out that his filter gets a good workout because of his dogs. Since the dogs aren't in our bedroom, I expect that replacing the filter will only be once a year for our room - maybe twice.
What I Like About the RENPHO Hepa Air Purifier
- It's lightweight. It only weighs about 6.5 pounds.
- It's not very large and sits comfortably on a tabletop surface.
- It measures 11 by 5.7 by 11.4 inches.
- No assembly is required, just remove all the plastic and plug it in.
- No batteries are required.
- It has rapid purification refreshing the air 5 times an hour in a room of 103 ft² / 9.6 ㎡, and is made for a room of approximately 206 square feet. Our room is about 300 square feet, and it cleans the air nicely.
- It has a three-in-one Hepa filtration system capturing 99.97% of airborne contaminants as small as .3 microns (such as pet hair and dander).
- Has 4 fan speeds.
- A quiet feature also reduces the fan noise and turns off the light at night.
- Easy to use. Plug-in set your fan speed, and that's it.
FOLLOW US ON: