Of course you can use your favorite perfume scents as well.
1. Floor Vent Filters:
I've purchased scented vent filters before, and prefer certain scents. Lemon or fresh clean scents are my faves. My perfume choices generally reflect those aromas.
Presuming your perfume is an aroma you love, you can make your own vent filters. There are two ways to do this:
- You can purchase unscented ready-made vent filters and spray them with your favorite perfume before you place them inside your vents.
- Or you can cut cheesecloth to fit just inside your floor vents and spray them with your favorite scented perfume.
- Don't use them in every vent in your home. Doing so can restrict air flow. Pick and choose the places that would best be suited.
2. Make Your Own Spray for Linens:
3. Closet Fresheners:
- Soak cotton balls with your favorite perfume
- Let them dry out
- Place them in a cloth bag similar to a small make-up bag
- Put the bag in a closet or drawer
4. Bubble Bath and Bath Oil:
FOLLOW US ON: