|Electric Fireplace TV Stand Reviewed|
Many homeowners dream of having a comfortable living space with the beauty of a fireplace. Although many homes do not have a wood-burning or gas insert fireplace.
Some homeowners are turning to electric fireplaces to give them that cozy ambiance in their homes.
The technology of electric fireplaces has come a long way over the years giving you the look and feel of a real fireplace. Along with the added benefit of generating real heat for your living space.
We recently purchased a Walker Edison Electric fireplace television stand for our living room.
Our television is located in a corner of our living room so we purchased a corner unit. There are so many options to choose from for electric fireplaces so, I'm sure there is one to fit your home's decor.
The Features of our Electric Fireplace:
- First, it fits perfectly in the corner of our living room
- Two tempered glass doors
- Storage on both sides
- Each side has two adjustable shelves
- Fireplace insert with blower for heat
- Will heat a 400 square foot area
- The top is large enough for a 55-inch Television
- The fireplace display can be operated without the heat on
- Available in 10 different colors
- Plug-in fireplace; no electrician required (Caution here: see below)
FOLLOW US ON: