|Find Bunk Beds with Stairs Here|
For those who have a large family, bunk beds with stairs and storage are ideal for combining practical space saving with creative and unique designs
Here are Several Styles of Bunk Beds to Consider when trying to Save Space:
- Twin over Twin with stairs/desks/
- Twin over Double with stairs/desk
- 3 in 1 Beds - Twin over Twin/Double with a Trundle
|Loft Beds for Adults|
- Measure the room or gain a sense of it's size before you start anything
- Determine which wall would best suit a Bunk Bed system
- Assess whether a bunk bed system with stairs would interfere with the flow of the room
- If the staircase is positioned out of the path of the door, and wouldn't block the closet or window, that should be the place you decide to work with
- Get the measurements of the bunk bed units you like best
- Cut a piece of string the length of each side of the bunk bed system - that string will be used on the floor to create a visual aid of the area it will take up
- Don't forget to mark the height of the unit on the wall (in chalk or a piece of masking tape)
- Be sure that the bunk will be positioned away from any ceiling fans or light fixtures
- Now stand back and look at the area the string on the floor and the marker on the wall take up, and decide whether the bed system you're choosing will work
- If you've decided upon a 3 in 1 bed system (a Trundle too), don't forget to allow for floor clearance so the trundle bed can be pulled out
If you find that the built-in dressers of a bunk bed system aren't enough, and you don't want to buy additional dressers, but have old ones - put the old dressers in the closet.
By using your own old dressers in your closets, you'll get a closet organizer without having to spend big bucks having one custom designed!
This is easy to do! Measure the dresser and the closet first to be sure the depth of the dresser will fit inside the closet. Position the dresser inside the closet so that when the closet doors are opened, there's clearance to open the dresser drawers. You may have to be creative to get everything to fit neatly, but that's the fun part!
If you're fortunate enough to have a walk-in closet, they're a perfect place to use old dressers.
You Can Find a Wide Selection of Bunk Beds with Stairs, Loft Beds, and Space Saving Beds Here
Note: The author may receive a commission from purchases made using links found in this article.